With the Wheelhouse + Hostfully integration, property managers can now sync all of their demand-driven Wheelhouse rates automatically to their Hostfully calendar. From here, their prices will be synced to their booking widget as well as all their listing channels if they use Hostfully's channel management capabilities.
- Create a Wheelhouse account: https://www.usewheelhouse.com/u/account/register
- Connect your Hostfully account to Wheelhouse: https://www.usewheelhouse.com/ca/link/hostfully
On Hostfully's PMP:
- Go the the Integrations page at https://platform.hostfully.com/integrations.jsp
- Select the property you want to enable Wheelhouse for, and click the toggle to activate Wheelhouse for this property
If you want to activate Wheelhouse for all properties, simply check the box “Turn on for every property”
You can then go to the Property Settings page for the property you just activated, and will see that the price table is now managed by Wheelhouse:
Finally, you will then need to go into your Wheelhouse account and turn on pricing for any listings you want automated pricing for.
- The length of stay rule found at the bottom of the "Pricing Rules" section in Hostfully's "Pricing" tab, under each property, can only be set within Hostfully. That kind of rule will not be passed from a dynamic pricing tool to Hostfully.
Example: Increase rate by "x" % when stay is smaller than "x" nights.
If you have any questions about how to use Hostfully with Wheelhouse, please send an email to email@example.com.