In many cases, guests will want to modify their reservation (change dates, add or
remove people from the party, add pets).
Here are the ways changes get processed via the different channels:
- Changes to a reservation can be initiated by the guest or by the Property Manager on Airbnb
- Here's a screenshot to show where the Property Manager would make the change in Airbnb
- Once the changes have been made, those changes will need to be accepted by the Property Manager or the guest on Airbnb
- Once accepted, the changes will automatically reflect on Hostfully
For Other Channels
- Edit the lead in Hostfully, add the fee, and then the guest will have to pay the difference.