In the Arrival and Departures sections of your guidebooks, there will automatically be a section called "Find Ground Transportation" that uses the technology of one of our integration partners, Mozio, to help your guests find transportation to and from the airport.
For guidebooks in the US and Canada there will also be a "Rent Baby Gear" card that provides access to strollers, car seats, highchairs, and the like for guests.
These features can be very useful for your guests, and we recommend leaving them as they are, but we understand that not all hosts want to have these forms on their guidebooks, and we also recognize that the ground transportation feature does not work well in all areas of the world.
Users with an active subscription (Power Host or greater) can remove these cards by applying a theme to their guidebooks and un-checking the "Show Ground Transport Form" and/or the "Show BabyQuip Form" checkbox in the theme card.
To do this follow these steps:
- Click the "Themes" link in the main navigation of your host interface (this section is only available to paid users)
- Create a new theme or edit an existing theme from the list
- Name the theme so you can reference it later in your guidebooks
- Scroll down to the section labelled "Are there any other settings you wish to change?"
- Uncheck the checkbox labelled "Show Ground Transport Form" and/or "Show BabyQuip Form"
- Choose which Guidebooks to apply this theme to in the section labelled "Which templates or guidebooks should this card appear on?"
- Save the theme card.