Steps For Hosts Using The Property Management Platform (PMP)
Before beginning, keep in mind the Marketplace only works with a published Guidebook, and requires a Power Host or higher subscription. The only payment processor that works with this feature is Stripe.
1- Log-in to Hostfully's PMP
2- On the drop-down arrow, to the right of your Agency Name, find Integrations
- Click the “ON” switch next to the Hostfully Guidebooks integration (if you have a Guidebook)
3- Click on the link to the Hostfully management console. You'll be automatically logged into the guidebook platform on a new tab.
4- On the PMP imports page click the import button next to the property you created back in the PMP
5- Scroll all the way down to the bottom and click “Save and publish”
Note: You may still (if you don't have this type of Guidebook subscription) need to upgrade your Guidebooks account to Power Host or Higher.
To do that:
- Click icon in upper right and select “Manage Account”
- On following page click “Upgrade Account”
- Follow the prompts to submit the necessary payments
6- Click Marketplace on the left navigation bar to setup the Marketplace
7- Complete the second step - Creating a Default Service Provider
- Enter first name, last name, email.
- Click “Create Provider”
8- Complete the third step - Connecting to Stripe
- Click “Connect with Stripe”
- Follow prompts within stripe to connect a new or existing stripe account to your Guidebook
9- Return to the PMP, open the drop down by your Agency Name, and click on Agency Settings
- Under the Service Providers tab, check if the Service Provider you create in your Guidebooks is listed
10- Create a service for this new provider.
- Click the provider's name
- Click “Add service” on the page that loads to create a service for this provider
- Fill out any information to create the service
- Verify that the service shows up in the list to the right once saved
11- Return to the Guidebooks Platform, refresh each page, and verify that the connection to Stripe is active, and ensure your Providers and Services are listed
12- Assign any of your service items to your chosen Guidebook(s)
13- When you preview Guidebooks you'll be able to see the Marketplace:
Your guest will be able to see the marketplace items you created after accessing the Marketplace tab
If the guest wants to purchase the item and clicks it, a dialog box will pop up with the complete details of the service along with a “Purchase Now” button
A new tab with a checkout form for the service you clicked with a “Confirm & Continue” button will follow.
Your guest can then complete the transaction