Below is how to integrate Operto access codes with Hostfully automated guest messaging.
From your Hostfully account:
- Log into your Hostfully dashboard
- Select Integrations from the drop-down menu
- Locate and select 'Operto' under the 'Integration Zone' and turn the toggle to 'on'
- Contact the Operto Team to let them know that you are ready to integrate your properties with them. For any questions, please email email@example.com
To set up your Guest Messaging in your Hostfully account:
- Select 'Templates and Triggers' --> Choose the message used for guest confirmation or guest welcome emails
- Select 'Insert Variable' and choose 'Pincode' as seen on the illustration below. Use the variable 'pincode' to insert the code into your check-in and pre-checkout instructions. Placing the number 1 before the variable string will embed the check-out code.
Note: PINcodes are not necessarily generated immediately. Depending on the PINcode provider, there may be a delay. Hostfully’s Template and Trigger system will wait up to 3 hours for PINcodes to populate. If after 3 hours the PINcode is still not available then the message will fail.