If you are new to Hostfully or you wish to add new properties there is an easy way to upload your property data directly from Airbnb!
Login to the Hostfully Dashboard and go to your main drop-down tab:
Click on Properties and then Add Property
Click on Import Properties from Airbnb (If you have not uploaded properties before, you will need to connect Airbnb. If you have uploaded before, simply click the import from Airbnb tab.)
The below items will be in the import
- [Main Setting tab] Basic property rates: nightly rate, weekend rate, cleaning fee, security deposit, extra guest fee, etc.
- [Fees & Policies tab] Fees: Community | Linen | Management | Resort.
- [Fees & Policies tab] Taxes (pass through) - if property is eligible, by being connected to Airbnb, and right geography.
Exemption of the tax - if any
Note: We won’t be importing tax ID.
Now you're ready to audit your properties. Be sure and check the following before syncing with channels.
- Is your pricing fully imported and set up? See Pricing for configuring.
- Have you gone through each property tab to make sure the data is correct?
Yes to both above? Go ahead and go back to channels and sync!
Please let us know if you have any question via pop-up chat on the page's bottom, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.