Below you will find information about Safely and information on how to setup the integration.
- Replaces damage waiver
- Up to $1,000,000 in coverage for home structure and bodily injury to the guest
- Up to $10,000 in contents coverage
Coverage for you, the homeowner, and the guest:
- Did the contractor you hired fail to use regulation nails when fixing a railing, resulting in a broken back? Covered.
- Did the homeowner neglect to install proper burglar alarms, resulting in stolen guest property? Covered.
- Did a guest throw a party, resulting in a busted dishwasher and carpet stains? Covered.
- Safely checks for convicted felons, Interpol wanted persons (terrorist watchlist), sex offenders, and identity fraud
- “The List” - Safely’s database of guests who previously caused damage to a home due to negligence
Looking for more information on Safely.com? Feel free to reach out to us here:
Already part of the Safely.com community? Great! Getting connected is easy:
How to set it up:
Step 1: Switch Safely “on” in your Hostfully Integrations page:
Step 2: Send Safely your Agency UID from your Agency Settings:
Step 3: Set up your Safely Trust and Safety Fee as a mandatory fee:
**For extra help regarding Hostfully fee setup, visit https://help.hostfully.com/
1. Choose “Properties” in your account dropdown menu:
2. For each property:
a. Click on the property name:
b. Under the “Fees and Policies” tab, adjust your fees:
Step 4: Add the Guest Verification and Trust and Safety language to your rental agreement under your Agency Settings in the Rental Conditions tab:
If you have any question, please contact email@example.com.