How does this work with Hostfully?
Hostfully Property Management Platform allows its users to push their listing to Hometogo. Activation is simple, where you toggle the channel and properties to "ON", fill in the relevant onboarding form, and HomeToGo will coordinate with you to get your listing(s) live.
The publishing is not immediate. Please see below for the steps you'll need to take and requirements to connect. You must have Stripe enabled to use Hometogo.
Learn more about the HomeToGo integration here:
(Please refer to HomeToGo's guide for the most updated & detailed version: https://www.hometogo.com/media/0crzc81oqe/)
I. Important Aspects:
Taking Traveler Payments
HomeToGo will send the credit card details of the guest to your Stripe account. The card payment is processed by Stripe and auto-charged.
Boosting your Performance
Please fill out the number of bedrooms, number of guests, and property size (m² or ft²) for all of your properties so HomeToGo can match and rank your offers correctly. Also, please provide availability for the next 18 months. This will increase the visibility of your properties in search and help you receive more bookings.
Guests cancel directly with you
HomeToGo will display your cancellation policy when a guest books your listing. If a guest needs to cancel their booking, they will need to cancel directly with you. You can then cancel this booking in the Hostfully interface.
If a guest reaches out to HomeToGo directly to request a cancelation, we will contact you with the guest in CC. Once both parties agree to a cancelation, we will process it on our end. This only changes the availability of the property on the website - you will still need to process the guest’s refund for the booking.
If you need to cancel a booking for any unforeseen circumstance, please contact email@example.com and we can assist you.
II. Connection Process:
1. Toggle HomeToGo ON within Hostfully. (Agency dropdown > Channels) and a pop-up message will show up as below:
Note: Stripe is required for this channel.
Then you can choose which property / properties to activate for HomeToGo.
3. HomeToGo Connectivity Team will reach out and start the integration process.
Note: For a speedy connection, it is important you stay in contact with HomeToGo until your integration is complete. If you haven't received any communication from us during your integration, be sure to check your spam and junk folders just in case. Please be sure to add the correct email and phone number in the connection form where we can reach you to provide you with updates about your integration.
4. The integration process is completed!
You will receive a confirmation email once your properties go live.
1. HomeToGo will pull all the information you have in Hostfully.
2. The connection is a two way ‘’sync’’. Bookings will block your calendar in Hostfully.
What is synchronized?
All static content such as amenities, description, photos, etc.
Before you enable your properties for HomeToGo, make sure the price per night you have in your software is correct. HomeToGo will pull your nightly rate from your HomeToGo Reservation type in Hostfully. If you also have an option for extra guest fees, that will also be pulled from Hostfully. The final price indicated in your software is the final price the guest pays so it is important your rates are set up properly in Hostfully.
Accurate pricing is the responsibility of the provider. Should you encounter any issues with your rates not reflected properly on our site however please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate any pricing discrepancies.
IV. Listing Criteria
To go live on HomeToGo, get a good ranking and receive more bookings you should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Company profile in Hostfully needs to be filled in, phone number, email, etc.
2. Property title without numbers and non-Latin characters
3. Complete address and location
4. Photos: a minimum of 10 photos in size 1024x768 (max 50)
5. Amenities: a minimum of 10
6. Description with a minimum of 700 characters
7. Guests, bedrooms and bathrooms needs to be specified (at least one bathroom and at least one room)
8. Property size (ft² or m²) needs to be specified
9. Bedding info in each room e.g.; single bed, double bed, etc.
10. Arrival instructions for the guest; check-in hours, phone number and email address.
11. Prices and availability for the next 18 months
12. fProperties in instant booking only
13. Capacity of at least one adult
14. Complete Fees and Taxes mapped in Hostfully for HomeToGo
Can I activate a few listings first and then the rest of my inventory?
We always suggest enabling your whole inventory on HomeToGo for maximum exposure and a higher ranking.
How do I know if my properties are live?
Once you have connected to us via Hostfully, you are directly placed in our Integration pipeline. You will receive further details from our Integration Team as soon as your properties are live.
Do I have access to a HomeToGo dashboard to manage my listings?
With HomeToGo, no need for you to connect to an extra dashboard! Your can manage your properties directly in your Hostfully dashboard.
How will I be invoiced?
At the beginning of each month, you will receive the invoice for the generated bookings with booking date of previous month from HomeToGo. The payment period is 10 days and we accept payment via bank transfer.
How can I contact HomeToGo?