With Hostfully’s Guidebook integration into the PMP, you can create Guidebooks for your guests using data already input into your PMP account. The guidebooks are a great way to communicate essential information to your guest:, like directions to the listing and how to check-in. They are also a great way to share with your guest all the activities, restaurants and sites near your listing.
Here’s how to get started!
On Hostfully's PMP:
- Choose Integrations:
- Scroll down to Hostfully and turn on Hostfully
- Click on the Hostfully Management Console Link
On Hostfully's Guidebook Platform:
- Choose which property to import and click the icon below
- Click the link icon to view your guidebook.
- You may now edit your one free guidebook and view it as a guest by clicking on the magnifying glass icon on the top right of the page.
- When you are ready to import all of your properties, click on the Upgrade button on the top left of the page.
Once you have completed your guidebook, copy the URL and add it to the booking confirmation email and any other custom template you send before the guests’ stay.
Soon we will allow you to indicate in Hostfully, when your guidebook is ready to share with your guests and include the link automatically.